Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why Olga!?!

Coming home this weekend was the only thing I could think about at school. I was going to see her, my friends, and the highly anticipated, III & XX Package. But the weekend started off in the worst way possible. Me and her were driving Olga (my van) Friday night, and she broke down. NO FUEL it says in front of me, and the only thing I could think of was FUCK FUCK FUCK. I was only around the corner of my house, so I called my parents. They went to the gas station, filled a carton with a gallon of gas, and drove back to fill up Olga. Everything was fine so I dropped her off, and went to DoctorIllPhil's house with Brent to stay over. We were just going to the mall straight from his house. I WAS THAT EXCITED. So off 1 hour of sleep we leave at 5 to go to the mall. We get there no problem and I drive back using the highway to avoid streetlights. Then all of sudden Olga's doing 20 mph on the highway and starts stuttering. I pull over and she's out of gas...again. So me and Brent walk towards traffic on the highway at 5:00am to the Hess station next to Revere Cinema. We left Phil in Olga with 3 Packages. Me and Brent walked all the way to Hess and I bought a gallon of gas. Then I called my boy Tim if he could give us a lift back on the highway (thanks again Tim). ALL THIS FOR THE 3s. Olga broke down twice in less than 12 hours. AWESOME


No comments: