Ever since I became a fashion enthusiast, I always been interested in what celebrities or I guess rich people wear. They don't always wear the expensive suits, and special made dresses. They are just regular people who have amazing talent or just plain lucky with lots of money. So there has to be a few celebrities who wear cool shoes and street gear. I did some research and chose the famous people who I think deserve a little respect.
Chi McBride has over 700 pair of shoes. He also has four of these. Infareds

Kid Cudi is an up and coming rapper who also enjoys street fashion. 1 0f 1 Air Yeezy

Dj Clark Kent; notorious in the sneaker world. Collaboration with Nike. Enough said.

Dj AM has one of the best diversed heat I've seen from a celebrity. Like these Eminem Encore IV's

A random Korean singer with OG Jordan I's. I think she's worth being here.

Kanye is a regular beast in fashion. Seen here wearing Mocha and Black Cement III's


Lily Allen is an overseas singer who loves sneakers. She also loves True Blue III's

Nobody knows that John Mayer is into street brands like Supreme and Bape. He also loves sneakers. He's wearing the best Air Structure colorway to come out.

Mos Def is a triple threat and a triple OG. In an interview he's comfortably rocking a Supreme hat with Cinco De Mayo's, sticking to the skateboarding theme.

?uestlove exemplifies he's just like his Nike collabo shoes, very loud.

Well, Spike Lee has been in the game since Mars Blackmon. He had paid his dues. That is why he can wear a pair of New York City Lebron 4's.

A few posts ago, I mentioned that Wale raps about sneakers. He's wearing the Diamond Supply Tiffs.

Last but not least, Tinker Hatfield. How can we forget the guy more important to Jordan Brand than Jordan himself? He designed the Air Max 1, Jordans III-XV, Jordan XX, and Jordan XXIII. Designer of the century??? Well, he's rocking Concords.
No comments:
Post a Comment