Thursday, September 11, 2008
Kan the Louis Vuitton Don.
If you watched the VMA's all the way till the end, then most likely you saw Kanye West performing last. I guess it's true when you save the best for last. I have been a fan of Yeezy since his first album, College Dropout (his best) even though I was too young to relate to what he was rapping about. He then followed up with Late Registration and soon after Graduation. But with this recent performance, Kanye has stepped out of the school theme and became more mature and profound. "Love Lockdown" reveals more about his relationship with his ex-fiance Alexis. In my opinion Kanye once again proves he is a not a dud and also an avant garde as he sings this hit rather than rap it. His new album 808's and Heartbreaks is set to release on December 16. I can't wait to support this guy. No homo. "Love Lockdown" is available on iTunes so go get it. The song is on a hundred, thousand, trillion.
Posted by
Jeff
Labels:
music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment