In college I really don't do anything special. I'm not big on the partying scene and I always stayed sober. I just keep to myself, do spontaneous research, eat unhealthy foods, go to the rec, and stay in someones room doing nothing. But I'm not even complaining. It's a tranquil environment and I enjoy it. At least I come home every weekend to friends, family, and hebikina (inside joke). These are just random pictures I took when i did absolutely NOTHING.
I bring 3 different shoes each week. I don't know why 3. It just sounded like a good number. DT's. Air Tech II. Force 180
This is my roomate Pat. He is a straight up THUG. He's from Chelmsford and do not sleep! His dad has a 401k and Pat has a pretty good shot in archery. I call him Pat the Gat. HE DON'T FUCK AROUND.
This was my dinner-honey smacks, string cheese, m&ms, vanilla columbo yogurt and sunny d. I'll be shitting bricks soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment