All this school work and boringness (if not a real word I apologize) can only last so long. That is why every weekend I come home to friends, family, and the most beautiful girl in the world. It also helps me maintain my sanity. Plus on the weekend it's all about the frat parties and getting shitfaced which I'm not too fond of. Sausage fest + alcohol= a recipe for disaster. Besides, there were important reasons for me to come back this time. It was my birthday week and also 1 month anniversary with wifey (corny I know but I don't give a fuck). So I really wanted to come home this time. I'm not the only who went home either. Mostly all the Everett natives went home friday also. Even fellow fashion enthusiast Sano Soles went home. He was actually my ride back home on Friday. But this is how it went down.
Friday-1 month
Saturday afternoon-Rendezvous with Dr. Phil, Sano Soles, Breezy
Saturday night-Birthday dinner with family/friends.
Sunday-church and realizing I suck at Rockband.
View of Lowell from Sano Soles dorm.
For 1 month I thought it was time to fall into temptation so I gave her the most awesomely ill stuffed leopard from Build-a-Bear hospital. Jork D.O.B. 9-12-08. FLAME IF YOU WANT!
I had dinner in Chinatown lol.
Before.
After.
Beast.
I SUCK AT ROCKBAND.
No comments:
Post a Comment